As a Mobile Engineer, you get a chance to contribute to the delivery of astonishing solutions that are used by millions of users around the globe.
You support our customers and partners implementing Backbase mobile solutions. Your tailor-made code seamlessly integrates our products with customers’ systems. You build apps mainly using native technology but also work on hybrid mobile apps.
As a mobile technician, you take the lead in a project wherever you can, creating roadmaps for new product development and generating a feedback loop from the customers to our R&D department. On a day-to-day basis, you contribute to the code base, review and actively comment on pull requests, contribute to documentation, apply our git (work) flow and use our CI/CD systems. In this role, you also provide some guidance to Junior Mobile Engineers and review technical assignments of recruitment candidates.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor in information technology, computer sciences or similar.
- English language, written and spoken.
- Identify customer needs and translate them to concrete tasks, while leveraging Backbase products as much as possible.
- Willing to interact with the customers and be open to travel.
- Ability to carry out training and transfer project knowledge to customers and partners.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Moderate knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin.
- Moderate knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Moderate knowledge of Android Studio.
- Basic knowledge of the app distribution process and related tools (e.g. Google Play).
- Moderate knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Moderate knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Moderate knowledge of Xcode.
- Basic knowledge of the app distribution process and related tools (e.g. iTunes Connect).
- Basic knowledge of gIt workflows.
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD, specifically Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge of platform-specific dependency managers (e.g. Gradle, CocoaPods, etc.).
- Moderate knowledge of (mobile) application security.
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM and ability to contribute to its ceremonies, e.g. review, planning, retrospective and daily stand-ups