We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. As our PM, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Project Manager Duties Specific responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager Requirements should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks, you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Certification PMP.
- Coordinate internal resources and relationships with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and resource availability.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.