Artificial intelligence for energy saving in oil exploitation
Challenge safe energy
From the manipulation of wells in the field, improve EBITDA per barrel in oil extraction activities, particularly focused on the optimal combination of water and oil.
Results for energy saving in oil extraction
- We obtained precision of more than 90% in 50% of the wells analyzed.
- We met the challenge by successfully predicting water cut for wells in an oil field.
- A First operational frequency control strategy in the entire field, based on the forecast model.
- Well categorization based on petrophysical properties.
- We achieved the first version of the centralized data repository for production and operations.
- We did the first assessment of the opportunities and needs related to data acquisition, loading, integration and transformation of any project.
- All teams can use the well categorization model, using an approach based on production characteristics such as BSW / WOR, rather than geographic well separations.
Business impact for oil extraction
In less than 7 months of work, we achieved:
- Optimize related to BSW (Bulk Sediment and Water) measures.
- Categorize wells into different types for agile decision making.
- Improve profit per barrel and energy expenditure, by reducing the operating frequency without affecting production.
- Group Improve profit per barrel and energy expenditure, by reducing the operating frequency without affecting production.
- Identify well characteristics in their production behavior.
© All rights reserved Grupodot 2020